1. The Los Angeles Citywide Housing Element 2021-29 Update is here! Click on this link to see the PDF.
2. Are you a landlord? The LA Housing and Community Investment Department is having webinars on how to pay your annual registration bill online. Three sessions are coming up:
Feb 10 (en español)
Feb 24 (en español)
3. Notice of Preparation of Housing Element EIR Scoping Meeting - Virtual
The LA Housing and Community Investment Department also released the Notice of Preparation (NOP) and Initial Study for the Housing Element Environmental Impact Report (EIR). It is now available online here. These documents are being prepared by Los Angeles City Planning as part of the Plan to House LA.
The review and response period for the NOP is from January 13, 2021 through February 15, 2021.
Initial Study - ENV-2020-6762-EIR (129 pages)
Case Number: ENV-2020-6762-EIR, CPC-2020-1365-GPA
Council District: All
Community Plan Areas: All
4. CPC Equity Day happened at the end of the month! Info here: https://planning.lacity.org/about/cpc-equity-day-2021
5. Updates on the eviction moratorium will be put on the PLUM part of the resources website as we get them.